Once again the Westmeath Enterprise Board are offering grants for website development:
…the grant available may be offered at a rate of up to 50% of the eligible cost of your website. A maximum of €1,000 is available for websites with a sell on-line facility and for those developing or upgrading a brochure website, a maximum of 50% of the cost up to a maximum of €500 is available. Westmeath County Enterprise Website
These grants are available on a first come first served basis so get your application in quickly as they are understandably very popular. You can find out the full details on the Westmeath County Enterprise website. Essentially these are the criteria for applying for a grant:
- Businesses that have been approved for grant aid will have 3 months from the date of approval to drawdown their website grant. Websites not completed and paid for within that period will not be eligible for grant payment.
- Requests for grant aid must be accompanied by a quotation and proposal from a registered business and completed application form. (Available from Westmeath County Enterprise
- Board offices or click here for Application Form)
- Applications will only be accepted from registered businesses in Westmeath employing less than 10 people.
- A minumim spend on €800 net of VAT is required.
- The business must have sufficient capacity to warrant a website.
- All works must be carried out by a registered website provider.
- Work must not have commenced on the website prior to application being approved.
- In the case of businesses who wish to upgrade their website, application must be accompanied by a hardcopy of their current website.